Amazon Carousel

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Review: Red by Alyxandra Harvey

RedRed by Alyxandra Harvey

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This review is long overdue. With medical crises and what is now my new life, my reading had been pushed to the wayside and I finally am picking up and getting my reviews out. My profuse apologies to Entangled Teen and the author for being so late when you so graciously granted me a review copy!

With that being said, now to the review. This deserves every single gold star I can give it. Let's start with the cover. I'm not a complete cover junkie, but I have to admit that covers can lure me in. This cover is stunning in its simplicity and totally drew me in, making me want to read.

But that cover is nothing to the story inside.

Loosely, you can consider this a re-telling of Little Red Riding Hood. This is a fairy tale re-telling turned on its ear, made supernatural, and written in such a manner that you're gonna be guessing for most of the story.

I don't want to give away a single thing, so I will leave this review by saying: Ms Harvey...I hope you write more in this world. This was my introduction to your work and now I have to go add more of your books to my TBR.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!