Amazon Carousel

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Review: Wolf Bride by Elizabeth Moss

Wolf BrideWolf Bride by Elizabeth Moss

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was an offering on NetGalley that I had the pleasure of reading. It is an erotic historical romance set in the Tudor time period. While reading about the court and the names bandied about, I couldn't help but think of Horrible Histories and was kinda singing to myself, "Divorced, beheaded, and died. Divorced, beheaded, survived." Poor Anne Boleyn.

The couple consists of Lord Wolf, a decorated soldier for King Henry VIII, and Queen Anne Boleyn's lady-in-waiting, Eloise Tyrell. Wolf and Eloise were neighbors growing up, and this seems a sound match. I enjoyed reading their story as they got to know one another, I enjoyed the court intrigue and light politics as it affected them directly, and I enjoyed the side characters of her sister, father, and trusted friends close to Wolf and his Lady.

Thanks to the publisher for offering this up and Netgalley and for approving me!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!