Amazon Carousel

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Review: Blood and Bone by Tara Brown

Blood and BoneBlood and Bone by Tara Brown

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Hot. Damn. Okay, I remember requesting and getting approved for this book through NetGalley, but with all the crap going on in my life, and per my usual, I didn't bother to reread the synopsis. So I jumped into this, ready to rock, and it was not what I expected at all.

It was much better than I expected.

I didn't know who she should trust, what was going truly, and then to find out that I didn't even know.... you know what? I won't spoil it for you.

Mystery? Check. Romance? Check. Suspense? Double check. Thriller? Check. Mindf**k? CHECK.

Sin and Swoon, a second book is coming out this summer and I cannot wait to get my greedy little hands on it. BLOOD AND BONE totally wowed me with a well-woven and well-wrought story. I flipped back a few pages on my kindle, convinced I missed something, convinced she (author) had to have given me a clue before...and nope! Fantastic!

Don't think this ends on a cliffhanger. It's tied up neatly. Wrapped tight. But definitely leaves room for another story or more and I can't wait to continue! In the meantime, I think I'll go hunt down some more Tara Brown books and start her other series. Cuz...Wow.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!