Amazon Carousel

Sunday, June 30, 2013

D.N. Simmons THE KNIGHTS OF THE DARKNESS CHRONICLES presented by BOOK MONSTER PROMOTIONS


Hello, friends! 

I had a unique opportunity to read and review AN ENTIRE SERIES as part of the tour for D.N. Simmons KNIGHTS OF THE DARKNESS CHRONICLES! Yup. The WHOLE series! Do you think I was jumping up and down? Damn straight! :) Paranormal, crime/thriller, sexiness? /swoon

The series is D.N. Simmons's THE KNIGHT OF THE DARKNESS CHRONICLES and the reviews start TOMORROW, Monday, July 1st. Each day this week, I'll feature the books in order with my review of each. 

I hope you join me! There is an awesome giveaway going on with this tour and I'm so excited to be participating! 

This tour is organized by BOOK MONSTER PROMOTIONS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!