Amazon Carousel

Sunday, February 1, 2015

{Book Review}FULL BLOODED by Amanda Carlson #2015HW #COYER

Full Blooded (Jessica McClain, #1)Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This has been sitting on my kindle forever and I am using COYER as my excuse to get to these old Netgalley approvals. My sincerest apologies to the author and publisher for not getting to those series sooner!

I absolutely loved this book. Just when you think you're getting tired of one of your favorite genres, you pick up a book like this and you sigh with contentment as a fresh voice weaves you a story about the paranormal. Jessica is the ONLY female werewolf - born into a Pack, she was feared due to an old myth and protected by her fierce Alpha father against those who wanted her dead. She didn't change at puberty, but she sure did about 10 years later and that is enough to spark a war.

As bits and pieces of lore and history make their way known while Jessica is trying to come to terms with who she is, what she is, and what she is to do now, the suspense builds and builds. This was a kindle bruiser for sure and I leaped from this book right into book two.

And a good thing, too, as it was part of #2015HW for COYER Reading Assignment 2015! If you love werewolf stories and a strong female lead that isn't overly confident but no mewling wimp, start reading this series!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!