Amazon Carousel

Monday, February 4, 2013

How sweet it is to be loved by you!

It's funny; I never really thought of the meaning behind song lyrics, just sang along to all the songs I know, etc. Lately, all the love songs make more and more sense. Why? Because I am in love with a wonderful man who gets me. And I feel showered with love all the time.

Case in point - it's a little early, but I have already received my Valentine's Day gift. Now, I've gotten jewelry from him before (gorgeous, perfect jewelry I might add), and each was thoughtful and sweet.

But here's proof that he really knows my heart!

 This was waiting for me in the mail today! Amazon kinda gave away what it is though immediately as they only shipped it in its own little box!












Mhmmmm...the kindle paperwhite is MINE!
Sigh, I can't figure out how to turn the pictures in blogger. On my PC they are the right side up, but not in blogger. And I uploaded them different times!

Oh well. Don't mind my chipped nailpolish, but look at the pretty new kindle! Hooray!

Thanks, sweetie! I ADORE IT. Especially with all of my e-ARCs I need to read! Perfecto!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!