Amazon Carousel

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Feature Follow! from Parajunkee & Alison Can Read

Edit: My apologies! Somehow CATPCHA turned itself back on. I hate that thing. I've turned it back off! Sorry for the p.i.t.a. to comment bit! ~Tiffany

This is a Feature & Follow Friday, hosted by parajunkee & Alison Can Read. Basically, you hop on the list, follow them, follow the featured blogger, and follow everyone else that signs up. I'm excited to discover more of you to read!

The topic this week is --


Q: Confess your blogger sins! Is there anything as a newbie blogger that you've done, that as you've gained more experience you were like -- oops? 

I am a new book review blogger, so I am probably committing book reviewer sins left and right as I find my comfort zone. I've joined up with a few Book Blast tours and that's making me feel like I'm starting to get the hang of it, even as my site is still pretty ... haphazard to look at. My biggest mistake is that I do not yet have a review policy. I am a member of netgalley and sign up for ARCs when I can!

I'm looking forward to getting to meet all of you!