Amazon Carousel

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Core Balance Diet

The Core Balance Diet: 28 Days to Boost Your Metabolism and Lose Weight for GoodThe Core Balance Diet: 28 Days to Boost Your Metabolism and Lose Weight for Good by Marcelle Pick
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This isn't a simple little laundry list and POOF! you'll be thin. I liked how the author gets you involved by talking to you directly, with a check list at the beginning of assessing how you feel and what your goals are.

I don't think this is anything NEW, in the dietary world. Eat right, eliminate white, processed foods (breads, pastas, marshmallows :P ), add color (leafy greens, bright fruits and veggies), and exercise. 5 small meals a day to keep your metabolism going, etc.

This is another e-book I received from the publishers for an honest review. And it's another one that I would want in physical form so that I could take notes and reference it easily.

I'm finding it harder to review books such as these where it is a very personal interaction. There isn't a story, other than the story of you and your new way of eating.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!