Amazon Carousel

Friday, July 31, 2015

{Review} GIFTED by Liz Long

Gifted (Donovan Circus, #1)Gifted by Liz Long

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was a really well-wrought tale of a gifted firestarter girl who runs away to the circus to belong. She's returning to her roots after the death of her family, but she soon learns that it's not all fun and games and the family she thinks it is. Lucy is the newbie and there isn't a level of instant acceptance she had expected. To top it off, there are two boys (or more) vying for her attentions and she soon discovers she has feelings for both. What tangled web...

I really enjoyed reading GIFTED. While frustrating at times because I don't really get the teenage girl thing, the action and interactions of the characters sucked me in totally, so much so that I felt like I may be riding Lucy's coattails and am part of the circus myself.

For those looking for a good read filled with action, friendships, coming into one's own, and a touch of mystery, this is an excellent book to while away a few hours!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!