Amazon Carousel

Sunday, March 1, 2015

{COYER #2015HW) Reading Assignment Update and some personal notes

Hello all! Do you remember me going crazy for the newest YEAR LONG COYER? (Click here!) Well it's well under way already, but you can still join!

I am late with my update post as my computer fizzed out and my work has a lock down on all things social media! I just recently got a new computer and am catching up with some blog posts.

For January, my reading list included:


  1. Devil's Metal by Karina Halle
  2. Emilie & the Hollow World by Martha Wells
  3. Emilie & the Sky World by Martha Wells
  4. Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson
I will come back to link all reviews to Goodreads, etc. Some are still in scribble form in my notebook! Annnnnnnd then I have to share to Netgalley, too. Man, not enough hours in the day or brain cells left in my brain! 


I'm having a grand time with COYER, even if I've been lacking on reviewing properly here on the blog. I just finished my last Feb Assignment Read and am ready to charge into March's reads.

February's Reading List included (no links to reviews yet because of other things going on):

  1. Hot Blooded by Amanda Carlson
  2. Cold Blooded by Amanda Carlson
  3. Red Blooded by Amanda Carlson
  4. Heart of Iron by Bec McMasters


I'm sure you saw my blog post on my health. I have to catch up with reviews on most of the above books (my notebook is a hot mess of scribbles. I'll try to crank out a paragraph at least for each book before entering the hospital).  Surgery is this week and my friends have supplied me with some books to read as well as some physical ARCs I was happy to be granted!

March's Reading List is continuing in the steampunk fashion:

  1. Girl with the Iron Touch by Kady Cross
  2. Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross
  3. Miss Education of Dr Exeter by Jillian Stone
  4. Outcast by Adrienne Kess
I'm excited and happy to be having these as "assigned reading" because I really do need to knock out my Netgalley list and these are all such awesome reads. Seriously. I requested them so I should like them, and so far so good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!