Amazon Carousel

Monday, May 19, 2014

{Personal Note} Hello!

Hello, everyone! 

If you're wondering where I've been, I had to dial down the blog posts and reviews a bit these past couple of months. I was feeling a touch burnt out, am STILL behind on promised reviews, and... my little brother got married this past weekend! Other life curveballs have been thrown my way rather mercilessly and I'm struggling through these bumps in the road. =)  Don't worry about me! I take things as they come and go with the flow! Hopefully things will change for the better, but until then, my book review blog is going to have to stay at low posting rates instead of high posting rates like last year when I was reading and reviewing five or six times a week! 


I will still be participating in tours that I sign up for, just not as many. I will still be reading & reviewing, just not as many. I will still be helping out when I can with spotlights, etc! 

Thanks for bearing with me, for reading my little blog, and for sharing your awesome books with me!  

Since I mentioned my brother's wedding, here's a fun little photo from the photobooth he and Lora had at the reception. This is me and the groom! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!