Amazon Carousel

Saturday, March 15, 2014

{Author Spotlight} JULIA BARKEY and her debut novel, WAYBROOKE



Julia Barkey

My name is Julia and I currently live in Westland Michigan. I am sixteen years old and recently published my first book, Waybrooke. I enjoy good conversation accompanied by a cup of coffee and comfortable surroundings. I have three siblings (Caleb, Melanie, and Elisabeth) and I love spending time with each one.




Carrie Kent leaves her home in California to help at her Aunt Crystal's institute. There she meets an interesting group of people with very interesting abilities. What starts off as a side job soon turns Carrie's life into chaos as she and her new friends face a secret criminal organization called E.Y.E., who are willing to sacrifice everything in order to keep the group quiet.





Congratulations on your debut novel, Julia! It's totally added to my TBR and I can't wait to get a chance to read it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!