Amazon Carousel

Monday, July 15, 2013

NETGALLEY KNOCK OUT!

Goldilox and the Three Weres



Are you overwhelmed with the amount of egalleys you have to read? 

Do you keep requesting those egalleys anyway?

Feel like Netgalley and Edelweiss are going to hunt you down?

Knock out those egalleys!
2013 Netgalley Knockout!

Last year's Netgalley Knockout was a great success and I've even had questions about when I would be hosting the event this year! This time around I'm making it three months long from the get go because last year I only made it for one month and ended up extending it.

Here's all the details you need to know:
  • Netgalley Knockout will run from July 1 - September 30
  • You are not limited to ebooks from Netgalley! You can include any ebook you have received for review from Netgalley, Edelweiss, or from a publisher or author directly. It just must be an ebook and it must be a review book.
  • You can only count books that you read from July 1 to September 30. Nothing read before the challenge starts or after it ends will count toward the challenge!
  • You do not have to only include books released during the months July, August, or September - but you can include these, of course! Any electronic review book counts, whether it has already been released or is still yet to be released!
  • Again, even if the book has already been released, if you're reading a review ebook copy of it then it counts toward the challenge!
***And if you find this post after July 1st - no worries! You can join the challenge through the linky all the way up to September 1st if you'd like!***


Yeah, I think you've all heard about my netgalley problem. I wasn't expecting to be approved for so many titles and went on a request spree! And I keep requesting because there are a million books that I would love to read. But I've gotten far, far behind. I was just going to give myself until the end of October to clean up, but this will help me greatly! 

I have over 100 books to catch up on @Netgalley. That is insane. I know I can do it though. I've already read about 140 books this year. I can totally do it! The problem is...I'm going to have to go and buy some of them (wait, that's not REALLY a problem. MORE BOOKS FOR ME) as I thought I had downloaded it or sent it to my kindle, but it's not there. Some expired (Adoble Digital Editions) and some just never arrived in my Kindle and I didn't double check! 

Here's to Netgalley and all the awesome publishers and authors who approved me! Your reviews are coming! :) My Progress Report for this challenge will be a page up at the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!