Amazon Carousel

Friday, April 12, 2013

Feature Follow Friday!


Q:  We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?

I...need to look all these up and find out what they are! o.O Does that just scream my noob status or what? :D

RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers

21 comments:

  1. We were all noobs once so don't feel bad! I still kick myself for not knowing about RT years ago when it was actually in my pathetic little city!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! lol Well, when it comes back around, you'll be very prepared! I'm researching now for the next year or so! :D

      Delete
  2. Haha don't worry, you're not the only one. XD

    New GFC follower!
    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! :D Thanks for following! I followed back!

      Delete
  3. Any of them would be amazing to go to, but I don't have the budget to take a plane from Belgium to the USA. =(

    New GFC follower!
    Bieke @ Bookaddict Bieke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May you win the lottery to afford to come visit and go to a convention! :D Thanks for following! I'm a follower of yours! :)

      Delete
  4. Great answer! : )

    New follower on GFC, Bloglovin & NB

    my FF and international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome giveaway! :) Thanks for following, I followed you back!

      Delete
  5. lol no worries I had to do the same
    Love ur blog banner, super adorable
    New GFC follower
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    http://www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I only know what they are from authors talking about them really.
    I'm an old follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea, but now I'm so intrigued and want to know if they're coming to a city near me next year! :D I follow you, too, already! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I don't know much about them either.
    Old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/friday-56-28-feature-friday-27.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel more comfortable now that I know I am not the only one! Heeheee! Nice to see you! :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Hi! :) Thanks for following! I followed you back!

      Delete
  9. BEA according to the website (yes I googled!!) is in New York and it's a blogger/author convention where bloggers can meet up, talk about blogging tips, as well as get their books signed by authors etc.! It sounds fun and those who have attended said it was great and it's supposedly a huge thing. I totally would love to go next year!!

    Old GFC Follower, New Bloglovin' Follower!

    My FF HERE.

    -Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am also on that noob status :) had to research it a bit.

    -New GFC Follower
    My FF :3

    Jahzeiah @ Mermaed Book

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't feel bad! I've been blogging for almost a year and a half and still had to look them up, lol! I'd love to go to BEA. That'd be awesome!!

    Old follower :) My FF

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also had to research them first too. Now I know what each one offers.

    Old Follower
    Thanks for stopping by http://pinkyjustlisten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha don't feel bad,I still consider myself a noob too...AND I had to look up both RT & ALA myself >.< Great answer & thanks for stopping by earlier ♥

    Old follower,
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!