Amazon Carousel

Monday, March 4, 2013

Poison by Bridget Zinn

PoisonPoison by Bridget Zinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

Engaging characters, good action, a smart, quick-thinking and quick-acting heroine, and fun plot. I really enjoyed this novel and the idea that there is a potion of every kind for so many different applications. The character interactions were fun and the story well told. I did not struggle at all to picture parts of the novel like a movie playing through my head. I snorted with laughter as Kyra was crossing the river in her underclothes, wrapped piglet and her clothes on top of her head.

It lost some of its momentum about halfway through for me, although this is probably due to an adult reading as opposed towards its audience of tweens.

The twists at the end were good and not at all what I was expecting, but added that extra bit of satisfaction to the end.

This is definitely a book I would pass on to those in the "tween" ages

This book releases March 12, 2013 from Hyperion

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!