Amazon Carousel

Friday, March 15, 2013

Parajunkee & Alison Can Read's FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY!



RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
This weeks Question:

Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.


For the activity this week, I'm in the midst of packing up so no pictures or outdoor reading time! And...it's been cold as hell, soooo no outside reading! Instead I present to you a picture of my cat, Mokie, who I decided to torture with clothes since she wouldn't move off my pillow a couple weeks ago. :D She was less than pleased, but she also is not a house-elf and did not run away once presented with clothes! 

This is my Feature & Follow #2! *waves to everyone* Nice to meet you!

18 comments:

  1. Cute kitty! Does she have a breed?

    Old follower via GFC :)

    My FF

    Goldie @ My Book Musings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She is a ragdoll. A chocolate bicolor ragdoll, the bicolor means she has that white blaze on her face. This isn't a good picture of it, but it looks like she's giving you the finger! lol She's my lovebug and just always wants to be petted. Well...not after this sweater thing, though!

      Delete
  2. I love this picture! I used to dress up my cat when I was a kid. She was an awesome fat old cat and she let me put shirts on her and set her in the middle of all my stuffed animals. Hope the packing and subsequent unpacking is a smooth process. I hate those tasks. Old followere here, but I hit you up on Linky. Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following and stopping by my blog!
    Following back via GFC.

    Love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I don't like reading outside myself. Either too cold or too hot and humid where I live. So I am definitely an indoor girl!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading indoors is totally fine! :D

    New GFC Follower and Networked Blogs Follower. :)

    Click HERE for my FF.

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually read indoors because it's always so cold! Mokie is so cute! I made my cat, Hercules, wear a scarf and he was not impressed haha
    I'm a new GFC follower, here's my FF at Rookie Romance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I thought it was cute, so I tried it out on her siblings. They were less than impressed. lol

      Delete
  7. Oh my god. shes the cutest cat ever. I love reading outside, but I haven't lately, because its freezing outside and snowing.
    old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/03/friday-56-25-feature-friday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) And yes, it's been way too cold to even venture, but I'm definitely a sprawl on the bed or comfy chair reader. :)

      Delete
  8. Very cute cat.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha that's so cute! I love cats :) I always like to taunt my cat as well, hahah!

    Old follower :)

    My FF:)

    Florentine @ Readiculously Peachy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cat is so cute! I love pets dressed in clothes! I only do it when it's cold outside though :)

    New GFC follower.
    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin the kitty couture
    New follower
    Beth @ Free Spirit Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww cute cat! :) great blog btw!

    new Follower!
    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/03/feature-follow-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that's funny. I have two cats, and I do not know how they'd react if I tried to put clothes on them! Probably not very well. :)

    New GFC and G+ follower
    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat
    Here's my F&F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can't say that I was very popular that day...but I did reclaim my reading spot! :D

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!