Amazon Carousel

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

BZZAGENT Garnier Fructis HydraRecharge

Greetings! We're going to sidestep from books for this post so I can tell you about my latest BzzAgent Campaign. BzzAgent is a word of mouth marketing program where people like me get to try products and then talk about it to people like you! :) If you're interested in becoming a bzzagent, just head to BzzAgent.com and sign up!

So the campaign is for the Hydra Recharge system from Garnier Fructis. It's for people with dry hair. Before you say, oh she just got tiny sample sizes, OH NO! Look here!

This is what was in my BzzKit - FULL SIZED products!

From the literature:
Infused with superfruits, the Hydra Recharge formula actively replenishes hair for silky-soft hydration that lasts. Hydra Recharge will recharge your thirsty locks and keep your hair super silky and surprisingly weightless for up to two whole days.
  • Hydra Recharge Shampoo is a hydration innovation; the first to feature thousands of beads that burst on impact
  • Hydra Recharge range contains superfruits goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi to actively replenish without heaviness
  • Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment is a powerful deep treatment whose revolutionary lightweight crème-gel formula transforms dry hair with a surge of high-performance hydration in just one minute.

So...I know what you're saying. "Blah, blah, blah, she got stuff for free, I'm not gonna believe the hype." Yeah, I know. I say the same thing every time someone has a blog post like this. I usually just tweet or FB share so my friends get a heads up, but I'm blogging this time, too. 

So you know...I change the color of my hair more often than people change their pillowcases. Red. Blonde. Dark brown. Purple. Blue streaks. Light brown. And I do it from home because I'm on a budget. You know what all those chemicals do to your hair? They FRY it. 

This past winter has been hell - staticky, dry, frizzed out hair. HI! I am half-asian! I don't have frizzy hair, what the hell? Well, apparently after coloring you do! I've tried tons of different treatments and while they are a great temporary fix, they don't quite nourish the hair. And about 10 hours after using it, my hair is greasy, oily, and gross. 

Not with this. I LOVE IT. And best of all, it's affordable for me. We all know Garnier Fructis smells amazing, this is no different. The shampoo really gets your hair clean, the conditioner isn't watery at all - it's like a nice mousse. And the one minute treatment isn't heavy or greasy. My hair feels clean out of the shower. Styles well. And remains healthy and moisturized. I don't want to wash my hair every day because I know it's not good for it. But with other products, you just HAVE to or you end up being all greasy and gross. I've been using this system for 2.5 weeks now and LOVE IT.

As you can see from my strands, my hair is a multitude of colors at the moment, in between a bunch of shades. I'm not sure what color I'm going to do next, but there you go. And sorry...this isn't styled or smoothed out hair. I'm not dressed up or have styled it other than brushing it briefly. This is what it looks like on Day Two while using this system. Clean, shiny, light, not weighed down. And SO SOFT. I wish I had taken a before picture of my static frizz flyaway dry brittle hair. But I didn't so you only get the after effect.

I'm not paid to do this and if I hated the product, I'd be free to tell you that, too. Luckily, I love this product. It retails from $3.99-$6.99 and you can find it in your shampoo aisle.

TL;DR - Tired of your dry hair? Go get the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge system - shampoo, conditioner, and one minute moisture treatment - and enjoy healthy, moisturized hair!

 findyourstrengthtoshine.com !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!