Amazon Carousel

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Currently Reading List

I'm a little behind on my NetGalley reads. I wasn't expecting to be approved so many, I suppose, but holy wow do I love being able to help the publishers by reading reading reading!

Below is a montage of my Currently Reading list, with the help of the Goodreads.com widget. I'm going to do my best to read them in order of upcoming release dates so that I can have a review up! Those already released will come next.




Tiffany's currently-reading book montage

City of Dark MagicThe Lost PrinceScent of MagicA Curse of KingsA Christmas SurpriseBlood's Pride
Cold RemainsHeaven's NightPeregrine Harker & The Black DeathZed: A Cosmic Tale TpThe Orphanage of MiraclesThree Graves Full
The Tides of Avarice: A Sagaria LegendA Conspiracy of AlchemistsTreasure YourselfHoly Sh*t: A Brief History of SwearingThe Dalai Lama's CatF**K It Therapy: The Profane Way to Profound Happiness
The Mystic Cookbook: The Secret Alchemy of FoodThe Core Balance Diet: 28 Days to Boost Your Metabolism and Lose Weight for Good

Look at all those covers. They look fabulous, don't they?! I'm enjoying all of them. I wish that some were physical books instead of e-books, but then I'd have transportation problems. :)
I best get reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!