Amazon Carousel

Thursday, February 4, 2016

{Book Review} Redemption by H.D. Gordon

Redemption (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #4)Redemption by H.D. Gordon

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Yeah, I bet you're fucking happy you listened to me and got the omnibus or at least all four novels at once aren't ya? AREN'T YA?!

Jesus. This series. Action, adventure, fantasy, romance, true love, devotion, betrayal, self-sacrifice all over the fucking place, GAH. All the emotion, all at once. You want to bitchslap some people, choke others, kick someone in the ass, hug and comfort others, and then your heart breaks as a character's heart is ripped from his/her chest (I'm not telling you who, when, or how; and you know...at this point you don't even know if it's metaphoric or physical, do ya?).

That ending though. Gah.

This was an epic read that had me glued to my kindle, snarling at anyone who dared interrupt my reading. I had to leave my kindle at home during working hours or I would've gotten fired. I probably would've answered the phone along the lines of "Ghostbusters. Whaddya want?!"

I have a few more Gordon books to read and then I think I'm caught up and ready for The Halfing series. I already read book one of that (IT COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!! (I got an ARC, nyah nyah)). This author is definitely a Must Buy.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!