Amazon Carousel

Sunday, March 1, 2015

ON HIATUS


Hi Everyone! 

I know things have been quieter here lately and for that I apologize. I've had some life changes, including a new job, that has definitely changed my ability to read and blog. And I'm sorry to say that it will become even quieter here.

My blog is going on a short hiatus starting now and, unfortunately, even if I've signed up to do a spotlight or a review, it will be on the back burner. I'm pretty sure I've let all my blog coordinators know, but my mind is a bit preoccupied so I'm not sure. My apologies if this is your notice. 

I've been diagnosed with colon cancer and am having surgery this week to remove a chunk of my colon. With any luck, that will be the end of it and after my hospital stay (4-6 days) and recovery period (4-6 weeks), I'll be back to work and able to pick up blogging etc., again. If the outcome is different than I hope, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it! 

Of course, I'm a reader and will be reading throughout my recovery. But I'm sure it will just be review notes scribbled in a book until I find time to upload them later! Or perhaps no reviews at all and just reading for pleasure!

In the meantime, I wish you all happy readings and happy blogging! 

See you on the flipside! 


Tiffany
A_TiffyFit's Reading Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!