Amazon Carousel

Sunday, December 28, 2014

{COYER Winter 2014-2015} Beauty and the Beast by Jenni James

Beauty and the Beast (Faerie Tale Collection, #1)Beauty and the Beast by Jenni James

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Quick, fast, enjoyable re-telling of the fairy tale, Beauty & the Beast. This one has a slight different twist twist on the story and I enjoyed it.

My favorite version of Beauty and the Beast is Robin McKinley's Beauty and I haven't read one that has jostled it out of first place yet, but this was an excellent retelling that had the right amount of romance, fantasy, it's own unique twist, and characters lively enough to make me want more. Now, I want to read all of Jenni James's faerie tale retellings!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!