Amazon Carousel

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

{From Tiffany} April - May - June



Hi everyone! 

I just wanted to put a little note here to say hello and explain what's happening in the next few months! 

My blog is going to get quieter and have less posts over the next few months. I am still participating on tours and helping to pimp out indie authors, but just not as frequently as I have this past year. 

I have some upcoming life changes and events including my brother's wedding in May, so I decided to dial it down a notch! 

I had a rather rough winter in my personal life which affected my reading schedule. So, I'm  woefully behind on Netgalley reads, books I've bought, books I've won, freebies from Amazon, books I promised to review for indie authors, etc., and would like to focus on catching up on those, especially the publisher and author offerings because right now I feel like a total schmuck!  

So you'll still be seeing reviews from me as well as spotlights and stuff!

I wanted to take the time to let you know and to thank you guys for reading my blog! It is awesome to have other book lovers to talk to and interact with both here, on twitter, and on Facebook! :) 

Tomorrow is Roxie Rivera's FIGHTING CONNOLLYs series tour with review! If you like strong, considerate, alpha males in a contemporary setting (ex-Marines!), you'll want to be sure to pick these up! 

Hugs to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!