Amazon Carousel

Thursday, March 20, 2014

{Feature & Follow Friday} Feature & Follow from Parajunkee & Alison Can Read!


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION

How have your reading habits changed in the past few years? Did you get interested in a new genre? Do you read more? Less? Why do you think your habits changed, if they did.


In the last year of blogging, I've read a lot of authors and genres I never would've picked up before based on their blurbs, the fact that many are indies and are mostly e-books as opposed to being found in the store, etc. I read quite a bit more than I usually do last year, but it's starting to burn me out with deadlines for reading, trying to say yes to every single author soliciting a review, etc. I think the whole "writing a review for every book I'm reading" is what is slowing me down. And in some cases preventing me from enjoying a book and blogging. Nothing feels worse to me than to know I have to write a review when I disliked a book and cannot find anything good to note. Well, maybe not being able to read and review someone's book as they requested in a reasonable timeframe, too! I've learned to embrace the DNF, which with the exception of War & Peace I've never done before. My favorite genre remains the paranormal, although mystery and thrillers are a close second! 

Click to follow me on Bloglovin'!



Join the Feature & Follow hop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!